To identify and support those who help and serve others, to live their best, most healthy life. First responders are selfless; the work they do can deplete them mentally and physically. Our goal is to offer unbiased, unconditional, non-judgmental education and support to those who give more to others than to themselves.
"TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THE STIGMA SURROUNDING MENTAL HEALTH AND SUICIDE"
To raise awareness about-
• Mental health
• Vicarious trauma
• Workplace violence
• Signs and symptoms of burnout and fatigue
• Maintaining healthy relationships outside of the job
• How to recognize when we need help, and to combat the stigma of asking for help
• How to increase healthy coping skills
• Peer Support
• How family members and loved ones can help
1. Dignity and respect for all who serve people in need.
Providing a journey of wellness.
3. Recovery, hope and empowerment.